- The doctors can only be seen by appointment, which can be made with the receptionist, either by calling at the surgery or telephoning 9064 2914.
- Please observe the golden rule: one consultation - one patient - one problem. Patients presenting with a list of complaints or two patients attending the same appointment invariably causes delays and is unfair to other patients.
- Appointments are for 10 minutes although some patients' problems take longer than others, so please be patient if there is some delay. If you feel you will need a longer appointment than usual, please let the receptionist know and we will try to make provision for this.
- Patients are reminded that mobile phones MUST BE TURNED OFF whilst you are in consultation so that there are no unnecessary interruptions.
- Cancellations - it is essential that you telephone if you cannot keep your appointment. Even at short notice, we can usually allocate your appointment to someone else.
If you have an urgent problem, you will be able to see a doctor the same day, but it will be the first doctor available and may not be your usual doctor.
- The receptionist will ask you for some brief details about the complaint as sometimes the doctor may decide your problem can be dealt with by telephone advice.
- If the doctor does decide to see you, it will be to deal with the urgent problem ONLY. Please do not bring up other unrelated problems at these appointments.